You will be responsible for managing the accounting and finance functions for AXIS sales subsidiaries in Eastern Europe. Initially the Russian market will be in focus and you will be supporting the business within various financial and administrative areas.
You will be part of the Eastern Europe Management team working close to the Regional Director, reporting to the CFO and be situated in Axis HQ in Lund. Travel app. 60 days/year.
We believe you have a B.S degree in accounting or finance and at least five years of experience in accounting and business controlling. Experience from handling sales subsidiaries in Eastern Europe is meritorious. To succeed you need to be confident and structured. We are growing rapidly which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally occur every day. Are you up for an exciting challenge that will give you lots of experience and make you a specialist in the Eastern Europe market?
Typical Projects you will be involved in:
- Drive and control the implementation of new logistics structure for import/export
- Participation in recruitment of admin. staff and involvement in introduction and support of functions
- Establish agreement and a working relationship with new audit agencies in the region.
- Establish agreement and a working relationship with legal experts in the region.
- Control and overview all legal agreements with external partners in Eastern Europe.
- Establish admin. processes for opening offices in Prague or Warszawa.
- Drive processes for transferring office management from Munich to new office in CEE.
Apply to our recruitment consultant email@example.com before the 21: st of March.
If you have questions call Charlotte Olsson Insikta AB at +46 70 6021911
Axis is an IT company offering network video solutions for professional installations. The company is the global market leader in network video, driving the ongoing shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis products and solutions focus on security surveillance and remote monitoring, and are based on innovative, open technology platforms.
Axis is a Swedish-based company, operating worldwide with offices in more than 20 countries and cooperating with partners in more than 70 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.