Jungheinrich Svenska AB is looking for a target-oriented Sales Director who possesses strong leadership skills and has a successful track record in developing sales management.
As our new Sales Director you will communicate and drive the country strategy and be responsible for managing the fantastic Jungheinrich Sales Team of 35 people including KAM, salesmen and administration.You will be reporting to the Managing Director of Jungheinrich Svenska AB and be a part of the management group. Location is headquarters in Malmö.
- Target oriented controlling of turnover and profit in Jungheinrich Sales Sweden.
- Steering the pricing policy in a market and target oriented way.
- Planning and managing the sales activities to obtain profitable results through the sales team and developing the team managers with motivation and counselling.
- Implementing and manage yearly planning calendar for the Sales Market.
- Developing a professional and long-term relationship with stakeholders.
- Performing year-end performance reviews with Sales Managers, and at all times ensure that feedback is given in a constructive and timely manner.
- Proactively taking ownership and be a part of the development of the company.
We believe you are an experienced and trustworthy leader who possesses strong sales drive with a proven track-record driving and leading change. We also believe you are highly organized, analytical and detail-oriented with an ability to see the big picture as well as deep-dive into the details. To succeed in this position, you have strong communication skills with the ability to create long-term relationships both internally and externally.
Key Background requirements
- 5-10 years’ experience from sales management position
- Proven track-record from strategic developing of sales organizations
- Proven track-record from operational leadership of sales teams
- Willingness to implement strict sales controlling with though targets
- Swedish and English language skills, both written and spoken
Jungheinrich will give you the possibility to make a difference! Your personal development is of the highest importance for us. We have a very comprehensive training offer for our managers. Jungheinrich competence must always increase and you will be an important player to ensure that this happens in your team. You will be joining a dedicated team with high ambitions!
Is this the next opportunity for you? In this recruitment, we work with our partner Insikta AB. If you want more information please call Charlotte Olsson +4670-6021911, firstname.lastname@example.org Apply as soon as possible with your CV and cover letter in English. We will screen the applications continuously.
Jungheinrich AG is one of the world´s biggest brand in truck, racking and logistic solutions. Jungheinrich proceduces more than 120.000 trucks per year and is among top 6 racking producers in the world. The company has a total turnover of 3,6 Billion Euro and more than 16.000 employees.
Jungheinrich Svenska AB has 160 employees and a turnover of 460 million SEK. The Swedish headquarters is in Malmö, and we have sales offices in Gothenburg, Linköping, Örebro and Stockholm. www.jungheinrich.se