Axis is an IT company offering network video solutions for professional installations. The company is the global market leader in network video, driving the ongoing shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis products and solutions focus on security surveillance and remote monitoring, and are based on innovative, open technology platforms. Axis is a Swedish-based company, operating worldwide with offices in more than 20 countries and cooperating with partners in more than 70 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website at www.axis.com.
Regional Trainer – Northern Europe
(Based in Sweden, Lund)
Are you a pedagogical and enthusiastic trainer? Do you enjoy travelling and meeting new people?
As regional trainer you plan and conduct the training for Axis customers in Northern Europe (Nordics, UK), contributing to making Axis the most professional training provider within IP surveillance.
Axis Communications is the market leader in network video, driving the ongoing shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Training our customers in our technology and the market are therefore key functions and something crucial for our success.
The regional trainer has a key role in making Axis the most professional training provider within IP surveillance. This is done by driving the training agenda, implementing Axis certification programs and conducting professional training for Axis customers in the region.
As regional trainer you will be the central point of contact regarding training in the region, implementing new material from HQ and localizing it with relevant examples from the region. In addition to this you will drive the requests and wishes from the region towards the Axis Academy team at HQ and together with them work on new modules and lab examples.
You will also participate in the development of Axis training offering on a global level, cooperating with Global training, Axis Academy team and other regional trainers.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Deliver professional, up to date training in the region: Axis Academy, customized training, demos at trade shows, trainings in classrooms, webinars and any other training activities
- Promote Axis training internally at local office (Sales engineers, KAM, Marketing, Inside sales etc.)and externally (partners)
- Implement Axis Certification program in the region
- Maintain classroom training facilities or look for the best location (hotel, conference center) to deliver class room training
- To keep updated on any news development in the industry, in his/ her region or legislation regarding video surveillance
Extensive travelling is needed for this regional role, about 90 days a year.
We are looking for a professional trainer with a passion for teaching, a pedagogical mindset and an ability to motivate customers and other stakeholders when transferring our knowledge about products, systems and the market.
Apart from the above we believe you are/have:
- University degree
- An educational -or a technical background with teaching experience for a couple of years.
- Really good presentation skills.
- Technical interest in order to build knowledge about products and systems.
- Fluent in English, additional language useful within the region is beneficial.
WHAT CAN AXIS DO FOR YOU?
In Axis you will work in an international organization with enthusiastic people in an open minded and innovative culture. We are growing rapidly which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally occur every day! Welcome to take part in our success story!
Come join us!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15/10 2010. If you have any questions call our recruitment consultant Charlotte Olsson at +46706021911