Axis is global market leader in network video. Axis products and solutions focus on security surveillance and remote monitoring, and are based on innovative, open technology platforms. Axis is a Swedish-based company operating worldwide with offices in 18 countries and cooperates with partners in more than 70 countries.
Business-oriented Bid Manager
Responsible for developing our Project Pricing Office
Are you the right person to lead and coordinate the global project pricing office at Axis in Lund? Do you have a passion to analyze, organize and develop new structures and make sure they are business grounded?
In that case we have a great challenge for you! As Bid Manager you support the global partner directors, the end customer coordination centre as well as the nine regions throughout the globe with analyzing and pricing.
The Global Partners and Business Development Team
You will be part of a team responsible for the strategy of taking the sales organization closer to the end customer in the selected industry segments, as well as facilitating coordination for our top global security end-user buyers. The team is also responsible of ensuring a professional handling of prioritized system integrators and other players in the echo system of Network Video.
As Bid Manager you will be working closely with and supporting the Global Partner Directors, the End Customer Coordination centre as well as the nine regions throughout the globe – North Asia, South Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South Europe, Middle Europe, East Europe, North Europe, North and Central America as well as South America. We expect you to be the driver of the project pricing procedure, making sure you consider all important aspects in order to provide our sales organisation and our customers with competitive pricing.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Lead, organize and coordinate global pricing for global projects and/or partners
- Analyse the project pipeline
- Compile necessary information about competitors from our competitive intelligence centre and be able to compare different options
- Be responsible for keeping the net margin at agreed level and ensure that project pricing follows Axis guidelines
- Build and develop our system for project pricing support to ensure global coordination and coverage. Being the interface towards our system side for defining the needs for the sales organization related to the project tools and pipeline handling
- Coordinate with operations on forecasting of projects in addition to the regions forecasting
- Lead a project price calculation assistant that will be in your team
- Support the Global Partners & Business Development organization as a business controller for this area
This is a central support function for our sales organization and we are looking for a analytical and driven individual with knowledge and interest in the business and sales environment. Preferably you have knowledge of the IT/telecom or security industry and a technical interest making it easy to “understand” our product portfolio.
In order to thrive in the position we believe that you are passionate about service and proactive and independent in thoughts and actions. Your ability to develop, organize and stand by the global pricing process/structure will be crucial for your success and we therefore value your ability to take a stand in discussions and drive Axis and your agenda.
A part from the above we think you have the following qualifications:
- Relevant University degree (Finance Degree, Industrial engineering etc.)
- 5 years of experience in a business supporting/development or business controller role
- Strong computer knowledge in word processing, spreadsheet and accounting management system software applications
- International business experience
- Previous experience from handling of project pricing is very beneficial
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What can Axis offer you?
We offer you a chance to be part of a dynamic, service minded and positive team, handling wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
In Axis you will work in an international organization with enthusiastic people in an open minded and innovative culture. We are growing rapidly which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally occur every day! Welcome to take part in our success story!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30/8 2010, continues selection. If you have questions regarding the position, call our Recruitment Consultant Charlotte Olsson at Insikta +46 70 602 19 11